Thursday, July 24, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday {7-24-14}

Here we are at Thursday again, which means that it's time for some more positive thinking with Positive Thinking Thursday!  Thanks for stopping by, I'm glad you're here!
I love this...
Life is Like a Camera
A great reminder of the power of perseverance!

As for some professional positive thinking, have you visited The Educator Collaborative Community yet? This is a new forum for educators to meet and share ideas on a wide range of topics.  We all know from blogging that we learn best from each other.  I have begun a group called Writing 3-5 to share ideas for writing and would love if you would join us!



Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. First of all, I love everything about that quote! Second, I signed up for your writing group. Thank you!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great quote! A fun twist on how to look at life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PINNED! Love it, Jennifer! Such an amazing reminder.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for stopping by! I would love it if you would leave me a comment to let me know that you were here. (Please make sure that you are not a "No Reply Blogger" so that I can email you back.)