Thursday, July 3, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday {7-03-14}

WOW! How did it get to be July already?  Tomorrow may be the 4th of July, but today is Positive Thinking Thursday. Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you're here!
I was surfing around the internet and found this picture.  Given the holiday this week, I think it is perfect for this week's positive thought!  The heart of light in the background is amazing!
The lighting makes a "heart" behind the flag.  I love America.



An InLinkz Link-up
I wish you and your family a wonderful 4th!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel...July already? I feel like we just are starting summer, not to mention our Fall weather. I love this picture, especially the heart in the background!! :) Have fun at the Antioch parade...this is the first year in 7 years we won't be doing the 5K and parade in Antioch....Time for new traditions!
    Ana
    Mrs. Bentin's Blackboard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me post! I blogged about happy things yesterday so I backed it up and added your button! I love happy thoughts and there are so many terrible things that I hear on the news every day that I want to feel grateful for my life! Thanks again!

    Pam
    Rockin Resources Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely perfect!
    I hope you enjoyed the Fourth! Wow! Summer is flying! We have our first staff meeting one month from today!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for stopping by! I would love it if you would leave me a comment to let me know that you were here. (Please make sure that you are not a "No Reply Blogger" so that I can email you back.)