Monday, July 21, 2014

Let's Talk About Writing

Last week, Chris Lehman launched a new online forum for teachers to collaborate on topics they are passionate about.  The Educator Collaborative is a great place to participate in discussions, ask questions, and grow your personal learning network (PLN).  There are lots of groups with topics to please everyone!
Home

I began a group called "Writing in Grades 3-5" with the purpose of sharing ideas and inspiration for growing our students as writers.  I would love it if you would join the conversation!  Click here for more information.

If you join, drop me a note in the comments to let me know.  I'm looking forward to learning from you!

3 comments:

  1. I am loving this new community! I think it is really going to help me connect with others and strengthen my teaching! And I am pretty sure I am in your group!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joined the community and can't wait to participate more!

    Brandi
    Swinging for Success
    Follow me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for stopping by! I would love it if you would leave me a comment to let me know that you were here. (Please make sure that you are not a "No Reply Blogger" so that I can email you back.)