Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Join Me on a Blog Hunt!

We are officially two days in to the end of Google Reader and I'd have to say that I am really enjoying Bloglovin'!  I love to look at my daily e-mail from Bloglovin' and catch up on my blogs as I am eating my breakfast....they make it so easy!

If you are not already following me on Bloglovin', please click the Bloglovin' button on my side bar.  If you have a Bloglovin' account, it will take about two clicks and you will be signed up!

Hopefully, you were able to import your favorite blogs from Google Reader so you're not scrambling to track down them down now. If you're like me, your always on the hunt for new and fun blogs to read.  That's why I'm going on a Blog Hunt with the amazing Laura Candler of Corkboard Connections. 


 


Please click on the bear for more information or to link up. 
 
This is a link up for elementary blogs.  It is a great way to find some new blogs or catch up with old friends.  I hope you will come along with me!
 


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time for stopping by! I would love it if you would leave me a comment to let me know that you were here. (Please make sure that you are not a "No Reply Blogger" so that I can email you back.)