Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A New Year -- a New Sale!!

2013 was such a wonderful year for me, I'm sad to see it go!  I have "met" so many wonderful people through this little blog, which I began back in March.  I am a better teacher, and my students have had better learning experiences, because of the ideas you have all shared with me.  Thank you!!

I'm looking forward to 2014 so I can continue to grow through more collaboration.  There are so many wonderful blogs out there that I haven't even discovered yet.  I'm linking up with Jennifer (great name!) at Simply Kinder for her Teaching Blog Linky Party to meet other teacher bloggers.  Just from looking over the list of those who have already linked up, I see lots of new blogs to explore.  I hope you will check it out!
As a thank you for being a reader of my blog, I am throwing a SALE at my TpT Store!  All of my items are 15% off until Thursday.  Now would be a great time to take a look at my Word Parts We Know program to systematically teach prefix and suffix word parts to your students.  I have had GREAT success with this program and know you will too!  :)
If you are a new reader of my blog, I invite you back on Sundays for my weekly linky party, A Peek at My Week.  Link up to share your plans for the upcoming week, either at school or at home.  Lots of wonderful ideas are shared here and I have been known to change my lesson plans on Sunday nights after discovering something new from a fellow blogger that I just HAVE to try!  :)
Wishing you and your a blessed and joyous new year!  See you in 2014!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting about the Teaching Blog linky party - it's the perfect New Year's "party" for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for stopping by! I would love it if you would leave me a comment to let me know that you were here. (Please make sure that you are not a "No Reply Blogger" so that I can email you back.)