Thursday, December 18, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday {12-18-14}

Happy Thursday, friends!  Just two more days until Winter Break begins.  That is the inspiration for this week's Positive Thoughts.  I hope you find some giggles here today!
So far this week, my students have been doing a great job of hanging in there.  We have stayed busy, which helps... a lot!  But I know not everyone is experiencing this bliss, so in honor of this week before Winter Break, I present this week's Positive Thoughts!
Funny Christmas Season Ecard: Teacher's Survival Tip #87. . .In December, remember it's just crowd control.
Mrs. Laffin's Laughings: A Peek at My Week {12-15-13}
Source
MAKE IT TO WINTER BREAK: every student and teacher's goal for the first half of the year



I wish you a great last part of the week.  We can do this!!

See you next Thursday for Positive Thinking Thursday Winter Break Edition.  :)

2 comments:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award- see the post here! http://allstarmusicva.blogspot.com/2014/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for stopping by! I would love it if you would leave me a comment to let me know that you were here. (Please make sure that you are not a "No Reply Blogger" so that I can email you back.)