Sunday also means getting ready for the upcoming week so I'm linking up with the ladies over at Teaching Trio for Sunday Scoop.
Have to Do:
* The short week before Thanksgiving, I have been called for jury duty. I have to think about sub plans for what could potentially be three days out.
* This Thursday is the second night of parent teacher conferences. I enjoy talking with the families of my students, but I do not enjoy spending almost 12 hours at school. It makes for a very long day.
* We are putting a hardwood floor in our dining room and in case my husband hasn't noticed, Thanksgiving is a week and a half away. Better get a move on it...
Hope to Do:
* I've been working on some short content-area themed fluency passages and hope to get them finished and into my TPT store soon.
* With all of the recent updates to iTunes/iPhone software, my photos have stopped automatically uploading to my iPhoto file or the cloud. I have NO IDEA why this is suddenly happening (AGAIN!) and it makes me feel really cranky about blogging because adding pictures is such a problem. Does anyone know why this is happening???
Happy to Do:
* My dad and stepmom are coming up for lunch today. We haven't seen them since June so it will be nice.
I hope you have a great week! Don't forget to stop back on Thursday for Positive Thinking Thursday. In the mean time, I'm going to see if I can figure out the picture downloading problem I'm having so I can get some new posts going.