If you are looking for A Peek at My Week, last week was the last week for that linky party. :( Times change and so must my blog. I appreciate everyone who participated over the past year. I met some amazing teachers and bloggers! If you are looking for another weekly Peek linky party, check out Mrs. Wills Kindergarten.
With that being said, I am excited to try some new things. Today, I am going to link up with Teaching Trio for Sunday Scoop. Such a great linky!
1. Every educator in the state of Wisconsin has to write a SLO goal (Student Learning Objective goal) and submit it to the state. We will work on these at early release on Thursday.
2. Tuesday is our first Peer Helpers meeting. This is a new group at school for student leaders. It is exciting to watch this group take shape and develop a purpose.
3. Meal planning...My family may starve this week if I don't do this soon. Just sayin'.....
1. AWESOME books!
2. What is better than baking in October? Can we say apples and cinnamon? YUM!
1. My step dad is turning 89 on Friday! My step sister is flying in from Florida for a family dinner. It will be great to see her and to celebrate with the family.
Have a great week!