Thursday, May 29, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday {5-29-14}

It's Thursday which means it's time to share some positive thoughts!  I hope you will join me in spreading positivity today by linking up to share your own positive thought for Positive Thinking Thursday.
Today's positive thought is dedicated to my good friend, Heather, and is also for all you "nerds" out there. You know who you are! Ever since I met Heather, I have learned to embrace my inner nerd -- that passion for something that others don't always seem to understand.  What are you nerdy about?
Being a Nerd   Just Means  You're Passionate  About Something
Neon Nerd Print - Why Must You Say Nerd Like it's a Bad Thing - Rainbow Multicolor Typography Modern Print. $15.00, via Etsy.
Haha yeah so quite sipping on your haterade!

Nerd quirks
I sometimes feel like this when I'm really being nerdy:
.


Have a great Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. Aaawwww! Thank you and back at you. You've been my nerdspiration this year without a doubt. Let's keep supporting each other's inner nerd and continue to inspire others! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The older I get, the happier I am that I fall into the nerd category over the cool category every time!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fully embrace my nerdiness too! Love that we can share our nerdiness with others!!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the leader of my Nerd Herd. Teaching the TAG kids...I'm all about some nerds! One of my kids came to school one day and told me it was "Be Nice To Nerds Day" and told me how proud he was to be a nerd. Melted my heart!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for stopping by! I would love it if you would leave me a comment to let me know that you were here. (Please make sure that you are not a "No Reply Blogger" so that I can email you back.)