Sunday, October 13, 2013

Flash Sale!

Who doesn't love finding an unexpected SALE???

To celebrate 100,000 followers on Facebook, Teachers Pay Teachers is throwing a flash 10% sale!  I'm adding to the fun by putting my entire store on sale for an additional 15% through Monday.  Enter the code FB100K at checkout to earn these discounts!

Thanks to the fabulous Ms. Shuna P. from Pocket Full of Kinders for her super adorable button!

Now would be a great time to grab my most popular item -- Word Parts We Know -- to help your students master those helpful prefix and suffix word parts!
On SALE for $16.99 through Monday!
After you finish shopping, come back and tell us how you plan to use all of your new treasures by linking up with my Sunday A Peek at My Week linky party....just scroll down to my next post to read and link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for stopping by! I would love it if you would leave me a comment to let me know that you were here. (Please make sure that you are not a "No Reply Blogger" so that I can email you back.)