Sunday, November 17, 2013

A Peek at My Week {11-17-13}

Welcome to another edition of A Peek at My Week!
I am so excited to see all the bloggers who link up with me every Sunday to share a peek at their upcoming week!  I have gotten so many great ideas from all of you -- keep sharing!  If you haven't had a chance to link up in past weeks, why not do it today?  We all are here to learn from each other and it's a great way to generate more traffic to your blog.  :)

This week, I am excited to announce that I am *finally* adding a new product to my TpT Store!  This was not the product I was hoping to post this week (due to MAJOR technical difficulties), but this one is just as fun.

Announcing...my Native American Museum Research Product.
 
This past Thursday, our 4th graders finished up their research products and were able to tour our Native American Museum to learn about other tribes that are important to our state's history.  They had a TON of fun with this project and learned a lot about life in the past.





This product is available in my TpT Store for only $4.00 or you can "Pin It to Win It" by pinning one of the pictures above and leaving the link in your comments below.  Winner will be announced at next week's Peek!

Also on my agenda for this week is taking my son out for some driving practice.  I have to admit, this scares the LIFE out of me!  I am sooooo not ready for this....but he is, so we must practice!
Extra prayers would be appreciated!!!

Now it's your turn!  Link up below to let us know what's going on in your world this week.


13 comments:

  1. Good luck with teaching your son to drive. Extra prayers are on there way! I love your Native American projects. What a fantastic activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pack looks really neat. I'd love to adapt it for my kinder kiddos! Thanks for sharing. Here's my pin: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/530369293588698766/

    Christin shiftingteacherk2@gmail.com
    Shifting Teacher K-2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the driving lessons! I am so thankful that my husband is the Driver's Education teacher at our high school. I am going to leave the driving lessons for our daughters to the professional! Thanks for doing this linky each week! Love seeing what everyone else is up to!
    Jennifer
    The Blessed Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great week! I'm mailing you something this week... :)
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those wetus (or wigwams) are so amazing! I LOVE the fire inside. Good luck with the driving lessons.

    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmrslaffinslaughings.blogspot.com%2F&media=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F-0UeGDOC3Yw8%2FUojjW4QcOZI%2FAAAAAAAACA8%2FhqpjeN9_gUw%2Fs1600%2Fphoto%2B2.JPG&description=Mrs.%20Laffin's%20Laughings

    p.s. I hoped I really created a pin - I'm never sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your project! I would love you to link it up to my Native American linky if get a minute :)

    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/300544975104383152/

    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the Native American projects! Those are awesome! Love it! I wish we had more time to spend on projects -- maybe next year when the curriculum is not so new :)

    Good luck teaching your son to drive!
    Amanda
    My Shoe String Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. We do a Native American Museum project too, and it is one of my favorite parts of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This project looks great!

    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/92253492340594104/

    Christine Currie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goes with the whole Thanksgiving theme!! Love it!!

    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/327214729147829413/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to have a copy of your electrical "stuff" with the Christmas lights (saw your comment in Hunter's Tale for Teaching). I'm always trying to come up with new things for my 5th graders.

    Thanks,
    Karen King
    karen.king@hazelparkschools.org

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Jennifer,
    Can you respond to my blog link? I'm trying to find a way to reach you but your email keeps coming up invalid (?) I'm wondering if the problem is on my end.
    Thanks,
    Marion
    MentoringintheMiddle
    mentoringthemiddle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Native American projects turned out fabulous! I'm impressed!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for stopping by! I would love it if you would leave me a comment to let me know that you were here. (Please make sure that you are not a "No Reply Blogger" so that I can email you back.)