Thursday, December 11, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday {12-11-14}

Thanks for stopping by for Positive Thinking Thursday, my weekly linky party where you can share your positive thoughts with all of us.  I am so glad you're here!
We have seven school days left until winter break.  We are lucky and have two full weeks off.  I'm sure the time will go quickly, so I want to make sure that I spend time doing the things that I want to do.  I don't want to get to the end of break and ask, "Where did all the time go?"
How are you planning on spending your break?


Wishing you a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that quote - so important to remember that we control our time! Good one for middle schoolers too!

    -Lisa
    Mrs. Spangler in the Middle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for stopping by! I would love it if you would leave me a comment to let me know that you were here. (Please make sure that you are not a "No Reply Blogger" so that I can email you back.)