Saturday, August 17, 2013

BTS Sale -- Get Your Credit Card Ready!!

I don't know about you, but I am so glad to see that the TpT Back to School Sale has finally arrived!
 This Sunday and Monday, my entire TpT Store will be on sale for 20% off.  If you enter the code BTS13 at checkout, you will get another 10% off, which adds up for a total 28% discount!

One of my biggest sellers is my Word Parts We Know Program.  If you are looking for a complete program to teach Greek and Latin Word Parts, this Common Core aligned product is for you!

 I have two levels, each consisting of 12 weeks of word parts (60 word parts total per level), or you can buy the bundle (Levels 1 & 2) and SAVE BIG!! 
 

I have been using this program in my room for three years now and my students' MAP scores and ability to decode complex words have greatly improved!

Another big seller of mine is my Number of the Day Program.  This program makes a great math warm up or morning work.  It improves mental math and number sense capabilities and doesn't take a long time out of your busy schedule.
I hope you've got your credit card ready, because I know I do!  My cart is full and waiting for Sunday.  I really appreciate a service like Teachers Pay Teachers because I feel that no one knows what is needed in the classroom more than teachers who work in one every day.  That's why I like to support my fellow teachers and receive a helpful product at the same time!

Happy Shopping!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to need to take out a loan after tomorrow. There is no way around it!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for stopping by! I would love it if you would leave me a comment to let me know that you were here. (Please make sure that you are not a "No Reply Blogger" so that I can email you back.)